In the past year I have really started to become obsessed with seltzer. I stopped drinking soda and most juice at home and naturally seltzer was the next best thing, especially if it was Polar seltzer. Have your tried their summer flavors?!? (I am in no way affiliated with them I am just a big fan). I am also a big fan of spiked seltzers so why not put my own twist on that at home? Today I am sharing a super easy recipe for a Strawberry Lemonade Fizz.
Sometimes I like my seltzer with just a splash of juice to give it a little sweetness and sometimes I like it with a splash of vodka! Since it is Summer I am really on a strawberry kick right now. So I picked up some strawberry lemonade at my grocery store along with some fresh strawberries and the raspberry pink lemonade Polar seltzer, if you can’t find this any flavor seltzer would work. Check out the full recipe below along with 4 other cocktails on week 2 of Summer Sippers with Jeanie from Create and Babble, Emily from Two Purple Couches, Revyn and Shannon from Ivory Bell Floral and Maureen from Red Cottage Chronicles.
- Strawberry Lemonade
- 1-2 oz. Vodka (really who measures eye ball about a shot)
- 3 Strawberries
- Fill a tall glass of ice halfway with seltzer.
- Add a shot of vodka and fill the remainder of the glass with strawberry lemonade.
- On a cutting board use a fork to muddle two of your strawberries to add to the drink.
- Stir and add the remaining strawberry as a garnish and enjoy!