This festive non alcoholic Christmas punch can be served to the whole family. Make a big batch of Christmas mocktails that is perfect for a Christmas party or holiday dinner.
Non alcoholic Christmas punch is one of the easiest large batch mocktails to make. It only takes about 5 minutes and can easily be doubled or tripled for holiday parties. Not only is it delicious holiday punch but it’s also beautiful. A blend of cranberry, orange and lime with a little fizz from ginger ale makes for a delicious Christmas mocktail. This cranberry punch recipe can also be made with alcohol. Check out the alcoholic Christmas punch recipe here.
Serve the Christmas punch in a pitcher, large punch bowl or a beverage dispenser. My personal preference is to serve it in a glass pitcher and take out my set of vintage Christmas glasses. Pour the Christmas punch over ice cubes and garnish with some festive cranberries and rosemary. It’s the perfect holiday drink with simple ingredients to give you extra holiday spirit.
It’s always nice to have a signature cocktail when hosting a party but often times those who don’t drink can feel left out. I like making this non alcoholic Christmas punch because it can be served with or without alcohol. Make it ahead of time and you can always place it near by the bar so your guests can add their alcohol of choice or just drink it as is.
Looking for other festive mocktails? Try this non alcoholic Christmas mimosa.
This post may contain affiliate links.
Christmas Punch Ingredients
- Cranberry Juice – Use cranberry juice cocktail for this recipe, not 100% juice. Cranberry cocktail is much sweeter.
- Orange Juice – Use store bought orange juice or fresh squeezed.
- Ginger Ale – Adds a nice fizz and bubbly to the cocktail. If making ahead of time add ginger ale in to the punch right before serving. Lemon-lime soda also works well.
- Vodka – Use your favorite vodka. A flavored vodka would also work well like Absolut Citron.
- Oranges – Slices of oranges.
- Limes – 2 limes, sliced adds a great tartness and flavor.
- Cranberries – Frozen cranberries for garnish help keep the drink cold but fresh cranberries also work just put them in the freezer for an hour or so.
- Rosemary – A sprig of rosemary adds a nice holiday twist mimicking pine or evergreen.
Note: Want to cut back on a little bit of sugar substitute club soda for ginger ale or use 100% Cranberry juice.
Note: These are vintage Christmas glasses that I collect. I found similar ones here.
How to Make Non Alcoholic Christmas Punch
In a punch bowl or pitcher add frozen cranberries, oranges and limes. Then pour in cranberry juice, orange juice and stir. If you are making this punch ahead of time refrigerate for an hour or longer then add ginger ale in before serving. Pour over ice cubes and garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary, frozen cranberries, lime slices and an orange slice.
- 2 Cups Cranberry Juice
- 2 Cups Orange Juice
- 2 Cups Ginger Ale
- 1 Orange Sliced
- 2 Limes Sliced
- 1 Cup Frozen Cranberries
- Sprigs of Rosemary
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl add oranges, limes, and cranberries.
- Pour cranberry juice, orange juice and stir.
- If making ahead of time refrigerate for an hour or longer.
- Add ginger ale before serving.
- Pour over ice and garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary, frozen cranberries, lime and an orange.
Can I Use Different Juice?
- Pineapple Juice
- Pomegranate Juice
- Cranberry Pomegranate Juice
- Apple Cider
- Grape juice
Pomegranate seeds or mint leaves would also be a great addition for a garnish.