This festive Christmas punch makes a big batch of cocktails. Easy drink recipe that is perfect for a Christmas party or Christmas dinner.
Christmas punch is one of the easiest large batch cocktails to make. It only takes about 5 minutes and can easily be doubled or tripled for holiday parties. Not only is it delicious holiday punch but it’s also beautiful. It’s a blend of cranberry, orange and lime with a little fizz from ginger ale and a kick from the vodka. This cranberry punch recipe can also be made with out alcohol for the whole family. Check out the non-alcoholic punch recipe here.
Serve the Christmas punch in a pitcher, large punch bowl or a beverage dispenser. My personal preference is to serve it in a glass pitcher and take out my set of vintage Christmas glasses. Pour the Christmas punch over ice cubes and garnish with some festive cranberries and rosemary. It’s the perfect holiday drink with simple ingredients to give you extra holiday spirit.
Looking for other festive cocktails or holiday drinks? Try this Christmas margarita it is my absolute favorite holiday cocktail. In fact I make it year round. You can also make this Christmas Sangria or Jingle Juice in large batches. I’ve been making holiday cocktails for years. Check out more Christmas cocktails here.
This post may contain affiliate links.
Christmas Punch Ingredients
- Cranberry Juice – Use cranberry juice cocktail for this recipe, not 100% juice. Cranberry cocktail is much sweeter.
- Orange Juice – Use store bought orange juice or fresh squeezed.
- Ginger Ale – Adds a nice fizz and bubbly to the cocktail. If making ahead of time add ginger ale in to the punch right before serving. Lemon-lime soda also works well.
- Vodka – Use your favorite vodka. A flavored vodka would also work well like Absolut Citron.
- Oranges – Slices of oranges.
- Limes – 2 limes, sliced adds a great tartness and flavor.
- Cranberries – Frozen cranberries for garnish help keep the drink cold but fresh cranberries also work just put them in the freezer for an hour or so.
- Rosemary – A sprig of rosemary adds a nice holiday twist mimicking pine or evergreen.
Note: Want to cut back on a little bit of sugar substitute club soda for ginger ale or use 100% Cranberry juice.
Note: These are vintage Christmas glasses that I collect. I found similar ones here.
How to Make Christmas Punch
In a punch bowl or pitcher add frozen cranberries, oranges and limes. Then pour in cranberry juice, orange juice, vodka and stir. If you are making this punch ahead of time refrigerate for an hour or longer then add ginger ale in before serving. Pour over ice cubes and garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary, frozen cranberries, lime slices and an orange slice.
- 2 Cups Cranberry Juice
- 2 Cups Orange Juice
- 1 Cup Vodka
- 2 Cups Ginger Ale
- 1 Sliced Orange
- 2 Sliced Limes
- 1 Cup Frozen Cranberries
- Fresh Sprigs of Rosemary
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl add oranges, limes, and cranberries.
- Pour cranberry juice, orange juice, vodka and stir.
- If making ahead of time refrigerate for an hour or longer.
- Add ginger ale before serving.
- Pour over ice and garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary, frozen cranberries, lime and an orange.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 183Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 11mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 2gSugar: 21gProtein: 1g
Nutrition values are estimates only.
Can I use different alcohol?
Yes! This Christmas punch would be great with rum or tequila. Prosecco could also be used instead of ginger ale and add an orange liqueur like triple sec or Grand Marnier.
Can I Use Different Juice?
- Pineapple Juice
- Pomegranate Juice
- Cranberry Pomegranate Juice
- Apple Cider
- Grape juice
Pomegranate seeds or mint leaves would also be a great addition for a garnish.