A festive twist on the classic margarita with White cranberry Juice. A recipe for a White Christmas Margarita the Perfect cocktail for a Christmas Party.
I’ve become famous amongst my friends and family for my Christmas margarita. Well this year I decided to perfect a new margarita recipe the White Christmas Margarita. I always try to make a signature cocktail for my annual Christmas party.
Margaritas are one of my favorite drinks but I tend to only make them at home in the Summer time. Adding cranberry to my go to margarita recipe will help bring it from Summer to Christmas. Love cranberry? Check out this Cranberry Margarita.
I picked up these vintage glasses 3 years ago still in their original packaging. Can you believe I got these at a yard sale all 4 for $1. Using vintage cups always is a unique element and a conversation starter at a party. I actually found the same set of four on etsy here.
- 4 oz. White Cranberry Juice
- 1/2 oz. Lime Juice
- 1/2 oz triple sec or orange liqueur
- 2 oz Tequila (I prefer clear)
- Top with frozen cranberries, ice and a sprig of rosemary
- Add all ingredients to your martini shaker. Tip if you don't have a shaker a mason jar works just fine if you strain the ice. Make sure the covers on tight and shake it! Up, down and all around.
- Now pour into a glass over ice and top with frozen cranberries and a sprig of rosemary.
Can you make this recipe in a pitcher?
Having a party and want to make this margarita for a crowd. Just multiply the recipe by the amount of people you will have over. This will be a crowd pleaser.
7 Christmas Cocktails
White Christmas Margarita from Weekend Craft| Peppermint White Hot Chocolate from The Lucky Pear | Christmas Cookie Cocktail from Happy Go Lucky Blog | Boozy Chocolate Gingerbread Cocktail from Red Cottage Chronicles | Easy Brandy Eggnog Cocktail from Creative Ramblings | Red Velvet Cupcake Chocolate Martini from Our Craft Mom | Cinnamon Fireball Eggnog Shots from The Daily DIY Life