This festive holiday punch, jingle juice, has all the warm spices and holiday cheer you’ll need to win over your guests at this years Christmas party.
Jingle Juice is the perfect festive drink for any holiday celebration. Its delicate combination of fruit juices and spiced rum amounts to a holiday punch that is sure to be the hit of all holiday parties. Serve this holiday cocktail up in a large pitcher for your friends gift swap gathering. You can easily double/ triple this jingle juice cocktail recipe and serve in a large punch bowl at your annual Christmas party.
Over the years in my family and friend group I have become known for my signature cocktails. When I host a party or dinner, especially for the holidays, I will make one cocktail in a pitcher or punch bowl. It’s easy to prep ahead of time and you don’t have to play bartender all night. I will also have beer and wine for other alcoholic options.
If this holiday rum punch recipe isn’t the right Christmas cocktail for your holiday event try these other cocktails; Christmas sangria, Christmas margarita, white christmas sangria or Christmas mimosas.
This post contains affiliate links.
Jingle Juice Ingredients
- Red Wine – A sweet red wine. A red blend or a red moscato works well.
- Pomegranate juice – You can find this in the produce section of the grocery store.
- Cranberry Juice – Use cranberry juice cocktail for this recipe, not 100% juice. Cranberry cocktail is much sweeter.
- Ginger Ale – Adds a nice fizz and bubbly to the cocktail.
- Spiced Rum – Bacardi Oakheart or Captain Morgan are great rums to use.
- Apples – 1 apple, sliced. Green apples add a nice contrast in color.
- Oranges – 1 orange, sliced.
- Cranberries – Frozen cranberries for garnish help keep the drink cold but fresh cranberries also work just put them in the freezer for an hour or so.
- Rosemary – A sprig of rosemary adds a nice holiday twist mimicking pine or evergreen.
- Cinnamon Sticks – Two cinnamon sticks adds a nice flavor and spice to the jingle juice punch.
Note: You can also use cranberry pomegranate juice. Ocean spray makes a great combination.
Best Sweet Red Wine To Use
This is a sweet red wine sangria or rum punch. A red moscato works great or a sweet red blend. For this recipe I used Joesph Handlers sweet red from Trader Joe’s. I don’t recommend using a port it’s a bit too sweet.
How To Make Jingle Juice
In a large pitcher add sliced a sliced apple, orange along with your cranberries and cinnamon sticks. Pour in the sweet red wine, pomegranate juice, cranberry juice, and spiced rum of your choice. Before serving add in ginger ale to the pitcher or punch bowl.
Pour into your favorite holiday glassware, and top with a fresh sprig of rosemary. We recommend sipping with friends this holiday season! Want to dress up your holiday cocktails? Try adding some festive infused ice cubes.
Note: These are vintage Christmas glasses that I collect. I found similar ones here.
- 1 Apple, Sliced
- 1 Orange, Sliced
- 1 Cup of Frozen Cranberries
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 Bottle Sweet Red Wine
- 1 ½ Cup Cranberry Juice
- ½ Cup Spiced Rum
- ½ Cup Pomegranate Juice
- 1 Cup Ginger Ale
- Sprigs of Fresh Rosemary for Garnish
- In a large pitcher add apples, oranges, cranberries and cinnamon sticks.
- Pour sweet red wine, spiced rum, pomegranate juice, cranberry juice and stir.
- Refrigerate for an hour or longer.
- Add ginger ale before serving.
- Pour over ice and garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary.