Last week I had so much fun partnering up with Kelly from Simply Kelly Designs and throwing a Holiday Craft Party. Well the party is not over yet! Welcome to the After Party where we are going to recap our projects from the last week, announce a winner for the Michael’s gift card and show off some of our favorite holiday projects that were linked up!
- Rustic DIY Christmas Ornaments by Weekend Craft
- Ribbon Wrapped Christmas Tree Ornament by Simply Kelly Designs
- Christmas Tags With Paint Chips by Weekend Craft
- Christmas Gift Tags Using Scrapbook Paper Scraps With Free Cut File by Simply Kelly Designs
- Chalkboard Christmas Sign by Weekend Craft
- We Wish You A Merry Christmas Glass Block With Free Cut File by Simply Kelly Designs
Drum Roll Please…..
And the winner of the Michael’s Gift Card was Lisa A from Idaho. Lisa the gift card has been dropped in the mail and is on it’s way!
Some Holiday Favorites
Last week to conclude our 3 day party Kelly and I asked for you guys to share some of your own holiday projects. Here are just a few projects to kick start your holidays with!