This no bake S’mores snack mix recipe makes the most delicious S’mores clusters. These S’mores bites are only 4 ingredients and takes just minutes to make.
Let’s make S’mores snack mix which is also known as S’mores bites or S’mores clusters. If you love s’mores like me then you may crave them year round. I love buying the Trader Joe’s S’mores clusters or Fannie May’s S’mores snack mix. So I figured why not try to make them at home.
With the same great flavor of campfire s’mores but can be made year round without building a fire or even turning on your oven. I brought these to a party this weekend and they were gone before we even had dessert. The recipe is only 4 ingredients; mini marshmallows, graham crackers, semi sweet chocolate chips and coconut oil.
This recipe is so easy to make and makes a great great gift at the holidays or a great addition to a party or a potluck. It’s also an easy snack to make for movie night.
S’mores Snack Mix Ingredients
- Mini Marshmallows– Bite size marshmallows are perfect for these mores clusters.
- Graham Crackers– Chopped into small pieces. One sleeve of graham crackers is 8 graham cracker sheets. You can also use honey graham cereal.
- Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips– Semi sweet chocolate gives a great flavor but you can also use milk chocolate or dark chocolate chips.
- Coconut Oil– Adding coconut oil to chocolate gives it a shiny coat also makes it easier to evenly coat the graham crackers and marshmallows.
How to make S’mores Snack Mix
S’mores snack mix is really simple to make with only 4 ingredients. Start by chopping or breaking your graham crackers into bite size pieces. In a large bowl combine graham crackers and mini marshmallows.
You can melt your chocolate in a double boiler but I find it easier to do it right in the microwave. In a microwave safe bowl add chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave at 30 second intervals. After each interval, remove the bowl and stir the chocolate gently with a spatula or spoon. This helps distribute the heat and ensures even melting. Continue until chocolate is completely melted.
Pour melted chocolate over graham crackers and marshmallows mixture. Mix until everything is coated in melted chocolate. Prepare a cookie sheet or tray by lining it with parchment paper. I liked to use an ice cream scoop. Scoop the s’mores mixture on to the parchment paper into a 1 inch mound or cluster. Make sure to leave enough room in between so your s’mores clusters aren’t touching. Refrigerate for one hour or until firm.
- 8 Graham Crackers, chopped
- 2 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- 2 Cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Coconut Oil (optional)
- Cut or break graham crackers into bite size pieces.
- In a medium size bowl add graham crackers and mini marshmallows.
- In a microwave safe dish add chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave in 30 second intervals. After each interval, remove the bowl and stir the chocolate gently with a spatula or spoon. Continue until chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour chocolate over graham crackers and marshmallows. Using a silicone spatula mix until everything is coated in chocolate.
- Line a cookie sheet or tray with parchment paper. Using an ice scream scoop, scoop the smores mixture on to the parchment paper. Make sure to leave enough room in between so your s'mores clusters aren't touching.
- Refrigerate for one hour or until firm.
You can also scoop these into cupcake liners.
Serving Size:2 clusters
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 143Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 37mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 1gSugar: 15gProtein: 1g
Nutrition values are estimates only.
How to Store S’mores Bites
What’s great about these S’mores bites or snack mix is that they last a month in the fridge and can even be frozen. Store in an air tight container for up to a month in the refrigerator or 3 months in the freezer.