Turn your Thanksgiving leftovers into an epic Thanksgiving pizza. Perfect way to use your leftovers without getting bored.
After Thanksgiving there can be so many leftovers let’s have some fun with them and make a Thanksgiving pizza. I remember when I was a kid I would get bored with reheating the same leftovers after Thanksgiving. Why not have some fun with some of the leftovers by putting it on a pizza.
This Thanksgiving pizza uses leftover gravy as a sauce base and is topped with stuffing, turkey and cranberry sauce. Have left over mashed potatoes?! You can add those too.
This is an easy dinner idea that is simple to put together. Even kids can help put this together. This Thanksgiving pizza recipe is so good I could eat the entire pizza by myself.
Looking for other ideas for your leftover turkey? Try this turkey pot pie , Thanksgiving leftovers pockets or this turkey salad. Also looking for a turkey recipe? Here are some of my favorites how to cook a turkey in a roaster oven and an air fryer turkey.
Thanksgiving Leftovers Pizza Ingredients
- Pizza Dough- Store-bought dough works great or you can make homemade pizza crust.
- Gravy- Leftover turkey gravy is best but in a pinch you can use a jar.
- Stuffing– Leftover stuffing or if you are all out stovetop stuffing cooks up really fast.
- Turkey– Leftover Thanksgiving turkey cut into bite size pieces. Need more turkey for this specialty pizza? Bake a turkey breast and cut it into small pieces.
- Cranberry Sauce– I love a canned cranberry sauce use your leftover cranberry sauce for a sweet and tart addition to the pizza. Not a fan you can leave it out but for me the more the better!
- Mashed Potatoes (optional)- We almost never have leftover potatoes but if you have some add a few spoonfuls.
- Green Beans or Green Bean Casserole (optional)- Have some left over green beans? Why not add them.
Note: No pizza sauce or mozzarella or cheddar cheese needed.
How to Make Thanksgiving Pizza
Preheat the oven to 450º F. Roll out pizza dough and place it on a pizza pan that is coated with non-stick cooking spray or a pizza stone.
Spread gravy along the pizza dough leaving space for crust. Top gravy with a layer of stuffing, turkey, potatoes (optional) and cranberry sauce.
Bake at 450º F for 12-15 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes and use a pizza cutter to cut your pizza into slices. Enjoy!
- 1 Pizza Dough
- 1/2 Cup Gravy
- 1 Cup Stuffing
- 1 Cup Turkey in bite size pieces
- 1/2 Cup cranberry sauce
- 1/4 Cup Mashed potatoes (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 450º F.
- Roll out pizza dough and place it on a pizza pan that is coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread gravy along the pizza dough leaving space for crust.
- Top gravy with a layer of stuffing, turkey, potatoes (optional) and cranberry sauce.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes slice and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 175Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 304mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 8g
Nutrition values are estimates only.
How to Store Leftovers
Have leftover pizza. Be sure to place them in an air tight container or wrap in plastic wrap/aluminum foil. To reheat I prefer to place it crust side down in a nonstick fry pan or reheat in the air fryer.