This air fryer turkey tenderloin is a quick and easy dinner option for busy weeknights. This delicious recipe comes together in 25 minutes!
Looking for a quick and easy dinner without having to turn on your oven? This turkey tenderloin recipe cooks in the air fryer for a delicious, moist and flavorful entree in only 25 minutes.
Turkey tenderloin is one of my favorite cuts of meat because it is a boneless, skinless and lean protein all while still being flavorful and juicy. In my mind it’s the great option to get a delicious turkey dinner in a fraction of the time without having to cook a full bird, and it makes an easy weeknight meal.
Looking for side dishes to pair it with? Some of my favorite sides are broccoli casserole with Ritz crackers and air fryer green beans
Air Fryer Turkey Tenderloin Ingredients
- 1.5-2 lb Turkey Tenderloin– A lean, white tender cut of meat, turkey tenderloin is boneless and skinless making preparation easy. In a pinch you could also use skinless turkey breasts, or pork tenderloin is also a great substitution.
- Olive Oil – Just enough to coat the tenderloin, you could also use cooking spray
- Seasoning mixture – Besides the standard salt & black pepper, my go to spices for this recipe are garlic powder, onion powder and Italian seasoning. You could also use fresh herbs.
How to Make Air Fryer Turkey Tenderloin
Make sure to preheat your air fryer to 370°F for 5 minutes. In a small bowl, combine all of your spices to create a spice rub. Pat your turkey dry with paper towels and lightly coat with olive oil. Rub the entire tenderloin with your seasoning mix before placing it in your air fryer basket or air fryer tray.
Air fry for 20-25 minutes, for best results flip halfway through until the internal temperature reaches 165°F using your meat thermometer. Enjoy!
- 1.5-2lbs Turkey Tenderloin
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Preheat your air fryer to 370°F for 5 minutes
- With a paper towel, pat your turkey dry and coat with olive oil
- In a small bowl mix together all spices and seasonings until combined.
- Rub the spice rub all over your turkey, making sure to get all sides.
- Place the turkey tenderloin on your air fryer rack or basket and air fry for 20-25 minutes, flipping over half way through.
- Using a meat thermometer the internal temperature of the turkey should be 165°F when done.
- Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!
Lemon juice and lemon zest are a great addition to this recipe. You can also use fresh rosemary, sage and thyme.
Best Tips for Reheating
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container and eat within 3-4 days.
- To prevent the tenderloin from drying out when reheating, I prefer to reheat in the oven or the air fryer at a low temperature – 350°F for about 5-10 minutes.
- Any leftover turkey works great in my Turkey Noodle Soup or Turkey Pot Pie recipes.