This non alcoholic Christmas mimosa is a fun and festive way to toast on Christmas morning. With only 3 ingredients it’s easy to make even before your coffee.
This non alcoholic Christmas mimosa recipe is such a simple holiday mocktail. Made with simple ingredients it’s an easy drink to get you in the Christmas spirit this holiday season. Perfect festive mocktail that the whole family can enjoy even the kids. Make them for a Christmas Movie night with the kids or Christmas morning brunch. Win over your guests at your annual holiday party by serving in a punch bowl or large pitcher.
Non alcoholic Christmas morning mimosas are made with sparkling apple cider, pomergranate juice, cranberry juice finished with frozen cranberries and a sprig of fresh rosemary. A simple and inclusive mocktail recipe for Christmas that everyone can enjoy.
Non Alcoholic Christmas Mimosa Ingredients
- Sparking Cider -Use your favorite sparkling apple cider or grape juice. You could also use ginger ale or a lemon lime soda.
- Pomegranate Juice – You can find this in the produce section of the grocery store.
- Cranberry Juice – I will recommend that you use cranberry juice cocktail for this recipe, not the 100% juice.
- Cranberries– Use frozen cranberries to keep your drink chilled. I buy fresh cranberries and freeze them for holiday cocktails. Whole cranberries don’t add to the flavor but make a festive garnish.
- Rosemary Sprigs– A sprig of rosemary adds a nice holiday twist mimicking pine or evergreen.
Best Non Alcoholic Bubbly To Use for Mimosas
The best champagne substitute for a non alcoholic mimosa is sparkling apple cider or sparkling grape juice. Can’t find either of those ginger ale or Sprite also work.
How to Make Non Alcoholic Christmas Morning Mimosas
For this holiday mocktail you’ll want to start with a champagne flute, fill halfway with your sparkling cider and then another quarter of the way up with pomegranate juice, and the last quarter with cranberry juice. Garnish with whole cranberries and fresh rosemary sprigs.
Enjoy with your Christmas breakfast!
- 1/4 Cup Sparkling Cider
- 2 oz Pomegranate Juice
- 2 oz Cranberry Juice
- Frozen Cranberries
- Fresh Rosemary Sprigs
- In your champagne flute combine sparkling cider, pomegranate juice and cranberry juice.
- Garnish with cranberries and sprig of rosemary.
Making Non Alcoholic Christmas Mimosas For a Crowd?
Make a Christmas mimosa punch! Use 1 bottle of sparkling apple cider or sparkling grape juice, a cup of pomegranate juice and a cup of cranberry juice. This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled.
Non Alcoholic Mimosa Variations to Try
- Sparkling Grape Juice
- Ginger Ale
- Pineapple Juice
- Grapefruit Juice
- Apple Cider
- Orange Juice
- Mango Juice
- Peach Juice
- White Grape Peach Juice
- Cranberry Apple Juice
- White Grape Juice
- White Cranberry Juice