If you love baked feta pasta try this easy baked spinach artichoke dip with feta. Perfect one pan dip for entertaining.
Just like everyone I’ve been obsessed with making different variations of the famous TikTok baked feta pasta. Which had me thinking could I make a baked feta spinach artichoke dip? I had to give it a try and it was a success. This easy spinach artichoke dip is made in just one pan. It has the creaminess of the spinach and artichoke dip that we love but also has a bit of a welcomed mild tang and saltiness from the feta.
Who doesn’t love a dish that is made in one pan. This dip is warm, creamy and cheesy with spinach, artichokes and feta. It is always a crowd pleaser. If you are looking for a mayonnaise free spinach artichoke dip this recipe is for you.
Looking for another warm dip try this warm and cheesy bacon ranch dip.
Baked feta spinach artichoke dip ingredients
- Olive Oil
- Cream Cheese
- Baby Spinach
- Shredded Swiss Cheese
- Seasonings (I used Trader Joe’s 21 Seasoning Salute)
How to make baked feta spinach artichoke dip
Preheat oven to 400. In a baking dish add olive oil. Toss with artichokes, onions, garlic. Add cubed cream cheese. Add the feta in the middle of the pan top with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, pepper seasonings.
Bake for 25 minutes. Then remove the baking dish from the oven stir to combine the baked feta with artichoke mixture. In the same pan combine the chopped spinach and cheese.
Bake for an additional 10 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!
- 10.5 oz Greek Feta (block)
- 14 oz Artichoke Hearts, Chopped
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, Cubed
- 4 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 tsp 21 Seasoning Salute
- 6 oz Baby Spinach, Chopped
- 1 Cup of Swiss or Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a baking dish add olive oil. Toss with artichokes, onions, garlic. Add cubed cream cheese.
- Add the feta in the middle of the pan top with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, pepper seasonings.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven stir to combine the baked feta with artichoke mixture.
- Add spinach and cheese then stir until combined.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!
What should I serve this dip with?
- Tortilla Chips
- Sliced Bread (Baguette or Sourdough works great)
Can I reheat spinach artichoke dip?
This dip is great reheated. Some may say its even better. Put it in a microwave safe dish and reheat. It doesn’t take long to reheat.